Planets play a crucial role in everyone's life, and the wrong placement in the astrological chart is likely to harm humans.
A whole chunk of research has been done on the influence of the planets in our lives. There have been instances that have stated how planets can have a major impact on our lives.
Therefore, it is necessary to perform Navagraha pooja at home to remove such adverse effects of damaging planetary positions from one's life. Moreover, this puja for the ruling planet is also helpful in improving family careers, finance, health education, etc.
Therefore, it will bring positive results in everyone's life. navagraha mainly consists of Chandra mangal Surya Buddha guru Shukra Rahu Shani and Ketu. These planets especially have a direct cosmic connection with the horoscopes. Therefore, they can positively or negatively impact your life. Therefore, most people perform this puja besides the Vastu Shanti puja to enhance the overall life and home.
As per astrology, the nine planets in our Kundli control the desired outcomes and karma. navagraha is made of 2 words nav, which means nine, and grah, which means planet.
Importance of Navagraha Shanti Puja
All Hindu religious rituals are performed to bring peace, prosperity, and happiness to our lives. Therefore, the navagraha Shanti puja holds a lot of significance. It is a solid and impactful puja dedicated to the nine planets of the universe. The puja is mainly conducted to appease the planets that negatively impact lives.
The navagraha Puja is mainly conducted to alleviate the ill effects of the planets and seek the blessings of the deities. Negative impacts are cursed on our lives when the nine planets of the solar systems are not in alignment. You can perform this puja at home to correct the unfavorable alignment.
- This puja helps remove hurdles, delays, losses, and negativities from our lives.
- It removes the Vastu dosh from our life and blesses us with a long and healthy life.
- When you chant the navagraha mantra, it gratifies the planets and empowers all the benevolent planets.
- The Ketu Graha puja mantra helps bring spiritual enlightenment, contentment, and self-awareness into our life while removing all the hurdles of life.
- While the Buddha puja mantra helps us attain emotional balance while enhancing communication and relationship with loved ones.
- The mangal mantra helps fulfill our desires while attaining recognition and prosperity in life.
- The puja mainly promotes strength and courage besides victory over enemies and success and prosperity.
- Once you perform the pooja, you can get mental peace, wealth, fame, success, and a charming personality in your life.
- The puja also offers fantastic benefits of health, wealth, power, and prosperity in life.
- After completing the puja, you can attend wisdom, wealth, and commercial success, besides relief from the nervous system's disease.
- The puja will help you remove all the negative impacts of the planets on the birth chart.
Who can Conduct the Navagraha Puja?
Not everyone facing the issues mentioned here can perform the navagraha puja at home. Still, only a few people can do so, especially if they have their disturbed Ketu and Rahu planets in the very natal chart. Furthermore, people with 4+ planets are not appropriately placed in their position and must perform this pooja. People having kalsarpa dosh should perform this puja. Performing this puja on the auspicious date and time fixed per the person's nakshatra will bring them fruitful results.
Navagraha Puja Vidhi:
- Firstly the Kalash sthapana is done for Navagraha puja.
- Before commencing the navagraha puja, the invocation of 9 planets is done.
- The person who performs the puja has to take water in the right palm and start with the Maha sankalpam.
- After the Ganpati sthapana and Ganpati puja begins.
- Then, the God placed in the Kalash is invoked, and the nine planets' mantras are chanted.
- Next, Yagna, or Homan, is performed to seek the blessings of the navagrahas.
- Then, in the havan kund, Poornahuti is offered.
- Lastly, the aarti is performed, and Prasad is distributed.
What do you need to perform the Navagraha Puja?
- To perform the navagraha puja, you need akshath, including rice, turmeric, and Kumkum.
- It would be best if you had navagraha yantra.
- Fresh flowers
- Panchamrit is a blend of milk, ghee, curd, honey, and sugar.
- Nine pieces of clothing in various colors.
- Nine different varieties of fruits.
- Betel leaves and nuts.
- Mango leaves
- Tulsi leaves
- Nine Janeu
- Two diyas
- Incense dhoop and sticks
- Puja thali
- Cow dung cakes
- Navagraha Photo
- Navagraha sticks
- Sesame oil
- Nine types of sweets
- Havan Kund
Navagraha Mantras chanted during the puja:
Surya is the king of the planets, and it occupies an important place in the solar system. Therefore, the planet sun needs to be worshipped for a precious and prosperous life.
You might go through mental problems if you have weak Chandra Graha. So you need to chant the Chandra mantra at least 108 times on Monday in the evening to remove all the issues of mental health, financial instability, weaknesses, or parental illnesses.
The planet Mars stands for courage. But unfortunately, the weakness of this planet generally leads to insufficient energy or courage.
A strong mercury planet brings progress and fame. The mighty planet enhances intellect.
It helps you get rid of obstacles in married life. You must recite the guru mantra to bring good fortune, long life, wealth, etc. It strengthens the dev guru Brihaspati, so you must chant this mantra at least 108 times in the evening.
People need to chant the Shukra mantra at least 108 times on Friday to strengthen the planet Mars.
Your life can be weekend in different aspects with the wrong position of Shani Graha. This mantra will remove all the hurdles and elevate all types of problems in life.
If you face any issues and want a solution, you must perform Navagraha puja.