As per Sanskrit, Pandit refers to a man with extraordinary knowledge in Vedas and “Hindu Shastra”. The word Pandit is originated from the word “Pand”. The word Pandit is used in the Vedic and post Vedic books. Pandit is also famous as Pundit. He is that man who holds expertise in Veda. Basically, the term “Pandit” is used for the Brahmin who is skilled in Hindu Shastra.
In the era of the internet finding a Pandit online is not a big deal. But finding a Pandit who performs his puja with patience, respect and dedication is really a big deal. Arranging a puja/Havan/wedding and finishing it without any obstacles is not a joke. Every family wants a Pandit who can speak and understand their language, rituals, and traditions with respect.
If you are finding an online Pandit in Mumbai, we always enhance our hand for assistance. Anyone can participate from any edge through our online service. We provide an online Pandit who performs a puja as per the “Vidhi”. Pandit follows the authentic Vedic rules. They are wise about Vedas and Shastra. Our online pundits have great patience and they properly lead you to step by step on video call about the puja and the puja samagri via desktop/laptop or android mobile and you can easily perform a puja/Havan/wedding etc at home without any problem.
Before the time of puja, we send a list of the puja samagri and a complete setup.
We provide online Pandit in Mumbai for the mentioned requirements which are described below-
- Ganapati Puja and Homan: Ganapati puja and Homan are performed for achieving blessing, success, and good fortune before taking any venture. This puja helps to remove obstacles also.
- Griha Pravesh: Griha Pravesh is renowned for house warming ceremonies. Griha Pravesh can be performed when a person or family shift into a new house. As per Hinduism and Vastu Shastra shifting into a new house after house warming is considered auspicious. Subh Muhurat of Griha Pravesh brings good fortune and assures peace and harmony to your house premises.
- Sundarkand Path: This puja is mainly performed to satisfy Lord Hanuman. In this Path, the difficulties and the recovery by Hanumanji are described. This puja enhances your confidence level as well as your mental strength.
- Satyanarayan puja: This puja can be performed after Griha Pravesh or marriage. Satyanarayan puja is performed to convey thankfulness to the all-powerful God. It is believed this puja fulfills anyone’s best wishes and desires.
- Shraddha Shanti Vidhi: Shraddha Shanti Vidhi is a significant ritual for Hindu. This Vidhi is performed to the salvation of the departed soul. It is a way to convey respect to them.
- Tarpan: Tarpan is a ceremony when water is offered to satisfy our departed ancestors.
- Namkaran ceremony: Namkaran ceremony is called a Naming ceremony also. It is a vital ritual when a baby is named formally. According to Hinduism, the baby is blessed by the almighty God. It is known as an auspicious occasion.
- Puja on the various ceremonies like birthday, wedding and anniversary: Just like another occasion, on birthday and anniversaries puja also be performed. At the wedding, puja can be done for the well-being of a couple throughout their whole life who are going to be married.
- Graha Dasha Nivaran: According to Vedas or Vedic Astrology, the negative energy of any planet can be removed or reduced by doing this puja. Here we provide that Pandit Ji who follows all the rituals and Vedic instructions.
- Puja on the festive day/Havans/Homans: Here we can arrange a puja on the festive days like Shiva Ratri, Ganesh Chaturthi, Dusshera, Diwali, Raksha Bandhan. Anyone can book Pandit Ji online in Mumbai during these festive days.
How to book an online Pandit in Mumbai:
Our online Pandit booking process for any type of puja is very simple. The details are given below:
- Your name.
- Contact number.
- Alternative number.
- Email address.
- The day when you are planning for the puja.
- Mention the name of the puja.
When you book an online Pandit, you will get a confirmation SMS alert. After that, we will contact you to describe the puja. After your full payment, we will send you a link to a video by which the puja is performed online. You will get a list of puja samagri which you will have to ready before starting puja. You will join through the shared video link on the day of puja. We assure you that we will finish the puja at our level best with our dedication and provide you better experience and satisfaction. As a result, our devotees are blessed with success, happiness, and prosperous life.